Sustainability and Organic Profile
Working with soil, plants and hard landscaping is a complex and rough job. Machinery and power tools are used and it is unavoidable that one alters the environment. The question is not if we do it or not but how and in which way...!
... it may be unusal that a company's green, organic-profile is emphasized in the context of working with landscaping, but Ängelkottskompaniet wants to introduce the importance of a new way of thinking:
- as much material as possible (in both hard and soft landscaping) is reused/saved,
- chemicals, artificial fertilizers, dangerous paints, solvents, etc. are avoided as much as possible,
- natural solutions are chosen instead of artificial materials (for example larch/oak/acacia as fence poles and decking material instead of impregnated wood, natural oil based paints, etc.),
- machine park is chosen with attention to low fuel consumption; low emission gasoline and renewable-origin lubricants are used wherever possible; we drive on BIOGAS!
- full composting,
- our show garden is run as an organic garden with only natural fertilizers and pest killers,
- attention is paid to wild life so the disturbed animals can be gently allocated to new surroundings in Your garden if needed,
- we have ecological water cleaning systems installed on our premises,
- solar panels are installed for user hot water and as a supplement to our heating system that otherwise runs on renewable sources, firewood.
We also help with the construction of living quarters for anything from bats, hedgehogs, butterflies to different birds.