Headquarters: Our farm at Badger's Creek
The land around the farm buildings is separated into four distinct areas of use:
- show gardens & orangeries (cold-winter orangeri, sub-tropical orangeri with natural swimming pool, ornamental cottage garden "the yard", Victorian walled garden, orchard, Family garden, Wild garden with swimming pond, English park, flowering meadows and fish pond area)
- industrial areas (workshops, paved areas, garages and storage facilities)
- holiday cottage area (including the parking lot)
- grazing areas & fields (we also have rented grazing/hay making fields added to our own)
Badger's Creek, our HQ, is a small traditional farm situated in the idyllic south Scanian countryside in the forest. Our premises -comprised of four hectares of land- allow us to carry out the diverse activities of Ängelkottskompaniet. We produce most of the food served to our guests and instead of advertising we use our show gardens! We proudly produce, sell and serve the highest quality organic lamb, eggs, vegetables, honey and fruit at Badger's Creek! Please visit our shop to check our product range!
We have a small but well equipped
- industrial area
- fenced around secure parking
- storage units and warehouse space.
We also have a wide range of machinery for carrying out diverse tasks in garden-landscaping, building/construction and animal husbandry.
Our fleet includes
- trailers (1t+3t)
- minibus (8+1 pers. or cargo)
- pick-up truck
- utility vehicle (1+6 pers. or cargo)
We have the following animals on the farm:
- poultry & waterfowls (hens, geese, ducks)