History & Culture
- Ystad Military Tattoo
- Österlen Lights' Festival
- Backafestival (folk & world music festival)
- Kivik Apple festival
- Parties and local festivals of various sorts in music, performing arts, etc.
- Seasonal parties, such as christmas, midsummer, etc.
For more ideas, help with tickets, opening hours, etc. please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Simrisham old fishing harbour and quaint old center but also car museum
- Christinehof Castle
- Andrarum Church
- Alunbruket (Mines and industrial heritage site where "alun" (Aluminium potassium sulphate) was mined and burnt to produce tanning agents, paints and arious chemicals.
- Kivik's "Royal Tombs" from the bronze age
- Lousiana Museum of Modern Art
- Local exhibitions of artists and performers
- Konstrundan "Artists' circle"
- Skillinge Theatre
- Drakamöllans open air opera
There is a wide range of activities available for all age groups, in all weather conditons and irrelevant of the season of Your choice, to visit!
Please click on the red text to read more on the different websites!